I had to give in to this one. So many blogs I’ve checked out in recent times has this list: “100 Things About Me”… first seen on Peter M.’s blog.
In an attempt to be different, below is my list: “102 Things About Me”
1. I’m an only child
2. I’m not a typical only child
3. My father told me that he wanted 7 children … before he had me!
4. I was the youngest person in my graduating class in High School
5. I was born in St. Andrew, Jamaica at 5:15 a.m. on May 14
6. My first sexual encounter occurred when I was 6 years old
7. This encounter was with an 8 year old boy
8. He didn’t know what sex was.
9. I think I have a split personality
10. I once got drunk on purpose
11. My best friend had to persuade me not to take my top off in the club
12. I was very very happy that night.
13. The first Cassette I ever bought was Tiffany’s debut album.
14. I have a passion for Music
15. I’m a sitcom junkie
16. My favourite comedy of all time is Seinfeld. Everybody loves Raymond is now giving some real competition.
17. People think my father and I are brother and sister because of the way we interact
18. If I had my choice of X-Men characters, I would be Mystique
19. Think I would call my daughter Mystique … (scary) … I didn’t name my daughter Mystique 🙂
20. I want to have 6 children
21. I have none yet one two!!!!
22. I think Masters Degrees are over-rated
23. My favourite singer is Madonna
24. Both my parents are teachers
25. I work in Banking
26. I once had a pet cat named Princess
27. She got run down on the street where I live
28. A cat once crawled through my window and pounced on my back
29. I thought it was my father playing with me
30. I freaked out when I put my hand behind me and felt fur
31. I find the sea relaxing
32. I have a fear of drowning
33. I have an unnatural fear of cockroaches
34. I have a very high sex drive
35. If it were possible, I would have sex every day
36. Hhhhhhmmm, I think I need to make it possible!
37. I have an obsession with Thong and Cameron Boy Shorts panties
38. Someone once bought me “Anne Hooper’s Ultimate Sex Guide: A Sex Therapist’s Personalized Program For Enriching Your Sex Life”
39. A pack of Erotica condoms accompanied this gift
40. I would like to go on a European Cruise before I die
41. People constantly tell me I have a beautiful smile
42. I’m obsessed with brushing my teeth
43. My favourite toothpaste is Listerine Gel
44. I once wanted to be a Stand Up comedian
45. I once wanted to be a stripper
46. See #25
47. I hate teddy bears
48. My favourite alcoholic drink is Rum Cream
49. I’ve always wanted a baby sister
50. I’m in Love
51. I absolutely love astronomy and plan to buy a telescope very very soon I bought a telescope, used it every day for a week … now it’s in my room gathering dust.
52. I don’t believe in aliens
53. I think Psychics are fake
54. I almost won the lottery once
55. Like to dance
56. I’m a wonderful person to have as a friend
57. I don’t like hypocrites
58. I think people take advantage of me sometimes
59. I think I’m capable of committing murder
60. And not get caught
61. I’ve never been called for Jury Duty
62. Hope that when I do it’s for a rape case
63. I believe in Capital punishment … (ooops, hope I didn’t make enemies here)
64. My cell phone currently rings “We Wish You a Merry X-Mas” “What Is Love” by Haddaway “Please Don’t Stop The Music” by Rihanna … I absolutely love her!!!
65. It’s been on that since October 1 May 2006 Sunday, November 23, 2008
66. Christmas is my least favourite holiday of the year
67. I have a Nokia Samsung cell phone
68. Nokia is my name rearranged
69. I love word games … and am now addicted to them on Facebook!
70. My boyfriend constantly wins at Scrabble
71. He doesn’t know that I let him win
72. I’m smart
73. People think I’m very mature and wise for my age
74. People have thought this since I was 10
75. My dentist told me when I was 9 that I have the teeth of a 12 year old
76. I have kept a journal since 1989
77. I used to write poetry
78. I write less poetry now
79. I have hopes of being a Rock/Pop star someday … am seriously thinking about entering Rising Stars next series … 🙂
80. I came 2nd in a Singing Contest
81. I am someone you can count on, loyal, dependable and honest
82. I’ve shoplifted
83. And got caught
84. “I’m not a crook”
85. My favourite fragrance is Narcisse Chloe Burberry Brit.
86. This fragrance aggravates the sinuses of 3 of my coworkers. I have never worn Brit to work.
87. I save it for very very special occassions … don’t wear Narcisse Chloe to work anymore
88. I enjoy being in Love. It’s Wonderful
89. I might elope instead of having a wedding
90. If I do have a wedding, I will only have 50 people in attendance (being very optimistic here)
91. Pleasure on all levels turns me on … whoa!!
92. Sometimes I think I’m a masochist
93. I have calendars on my wall as far back as 1998 … Not Anymore since I turned a big woman and moved into my brand new house!!!
94. I make markings on my calendars for special days
95. I have dandruff
96. My favourite colour is purple, blue is a close 2nd
97. I once tried to practice telekinesis
98. Think that’s when I developed a Migraine
99. My mother used to think I faked headaches to escape chores
100. She sucks (and is an even bigger bitch now) … and now we’re the best of friends
101. I type 120 words per minute
102. To know me is to love me … honestly… I’m great!