I can’t believe how depressing my blog sounded this past week! Gosh!!! That is so out of character for me … the always smiling, always laughing …. always on the brighter side of life! Well, here are some deep thoughts and a few laughs to change all that. Not sure who to give the props to but … Thanks to whoever sat down and thought of all this shit!
1. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
2.One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3.If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
4. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?
5. Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice?”
6. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
7. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
8. If the police arrest a mime, does he still have the right to remain silent?
9. Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
10. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
11. If a pit bull humps your leg you’d better fake an orgasm.
12. Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
13. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
14. Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re a twat.
15. Live every day as if it were your last. Eventually you’ll be right.
16. The easiest way to find something that’s lost is to buy a replacement.
17. How come when you open a can of evaporated milk it’s still there?
18. Why is there only one Monopolies commission?
19. If a thing is worth doing, it would have been done already.
20. Guns don’t kill people – Husbands who come home early kill people.
21. Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
22. If it’s zero degrees outside today and it’s supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
23. Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
24. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, ‘My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic?
25. Why does mineral water that ‘has trickled througH mountains for centuries’ have a ‘use by’ date?
26. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
Deep thoughts …. VeRy VeRy DeEp.