Melody, I got this email today and immediately thought of you … let us know if any of these have happened to you 🙂 🙂
You know your Internet connection is a “little” slow when
1. Text on Web pages displays as Morse Code
2. Graphics arrive via FedEx
3. You believe a heavier string might improve your connection
4. You post a message to your favorite newsgroup and it displays a week later
5. Your credit card expires while ordering online
6. ESPN Web site exhibits “Heisman Trophy Winner” …for 1989
7. You’re still in the middle of downloading that popular new game, “PacMan”
8. Everyone you talk to on the ‘net phone’ sounds like Forrest Gump
9. You receive e-mails with stamps on them
10. When you click the “Send” button, a little door opens on the side of your monitor and a pigeon flies out.
Thank God for DSL!!!