Some of these you may have heard before, some of them are inspired by personal experiences and experiences of friends and loved ones.
1. Cheaper is not always better. Make sure when you compromise on price, you don’t also compromise on quality
2. Always acknowledge when you are wrong and apologize if necessary. Don’t make excuses and don’t point fingers. Be a man/woman and own up to the shit you do.
3. Never compromise your integrity. When your beauty, fame, money, material things are all gone, it may be the only thing you have left to get you back on your feet.
4. Don’t be a fool for love. No one wins in the end, especially you.
5. Love yourself no matter what. You are who you are. Only you can change yourself if you desire. If you do decide to make adjustments to your life, make sure it is for you and NO ONE ELSE.
6. Always make time to enjoy yourself. Don’t get too caught up in the hustle and bustle of life – working hard and long hours, paying bills, being responsible. Live a little. Let your hair down sometimes. Have some Fun!
7. Always keep a song in your heart. When things are not so positive around you, that melody will be the silver lining behind the cloud. Trust me, this works.
8. Be fair. Don’t cheat. Don’t be a sore loser. Don’t “win at all costs”. That cost just be too expensive for you to pay in the long run.
9. Let go and Let God.
Bless up from CD. Love you all.